Call for Abstracts
The Committee of the 13th Meeting of the German-Japanese Society of Dermatology Scientific cordially invites you to submit abstracts for Oral and Poster presentation. Both clinical and basic papers are accepted.
The abstract submission is now closed.
Authors will be informed in February 2018 about the outcome of their submission.
Abstract preparation guidelines
All abstracts are to be prepared according to EADV standard:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- The size of the abstract is limited to 3,000 characters (this includes title, body of abstract, spaces, tables and graphics and pictures)
- Structure your abstract using the following subheadings:
- Introduction & Objectives: A sentence describing the purpose of the study
- Materials & Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects precisely
- Results: Describe your results in a logical sequence
- Conclusions: Emphasise new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them
- Check spelling and grammar carefully. Direct reproduction from your submitted abstract text means that any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific data will be reproduced as submitted.
All accepted abstracts will be published electronically as a pdf document on the meeting website. By submitting your abstract you agree to this form of publication.
Please note that a registration to the meeting is a prerequisite for the presentation of your abstract.